Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Taped Tile!!!

So I've been really excited lately, I've had a lot of BIG things happen in the past couple of weeks that are helping me cope with the loss of my mother. Though I would never admit that to my uncle, knowing he would use it against me later in my decision to move to a completely different state. I've gone back to work and BOY am I glad to be back. A paycheck and an amazing group of people to be around! I started teaching the 3rd grade girls at my church in the children's area. My high school's rival football game is this friday, So glad to go see some old teachers and friends! My all time favorite of this week is I bought my plane ticket to go see my amazing boyfriend of 5 years in Pensacola, FL after 4 long months of phone calls and skype it'll be nice to see him. So proud of my marine!! :)

ANYWAY! on to the manicure, the colors I used are.

  • Suzi And The 7 Dusseldorf's - OPI
  • A Grape Fit! - OPI
  • Nude - China Glaze 

Suzi And The Seven Dusseldorf's, A grape Fit, Nude
The Look!
Without Flash

With Flash
I used Deborah Lippman's Matte Top coat on all my fingers except my accent!

The Tutorial VIDEO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment