Friday, September 21, 2012

Inspired By Fall!

So since I'm in the first few stages of starting this lovely place I figured I'd give all you lurkers out there something to look at other than a "No Post Here" title. The look is inspired and in honor of the first day of fall!! Fall is one of my favorite seasons! As I'm sure is many others. The leaves start changing and the world becomes even more beautful. Anyway! I'm starting to sound like a hippie so on to the manicure!! 

For today's manicure I used 4 different polishes shown below. From Left to right the colors are

  • Every Month Is Octoberfest - OPI
  • Times Square Tangerine - NYC
  • Need Sunglasses? - OPI
  • Gold Digger - China Glaze 



The look was inspired by a lovely Robin Moses. At the end of my post I'll post the youtube video to show you how I attempted to do this look but I'm no Robin Moses. My nails ended up looking like a grunged out fall manicure but either way still FALL!!
Without Flash


With Flash

  I used used this Fall leaves For Autumn Tutorial.
I hope you all enjoyed my attempt! Be sure to follow for more Wonderfully Whimsical things!


No comments:

Post a Comment